Accelerating Agricultural Machinery Design with Solid Edge
Solid Edge software enables manufacturers to respond rapidly to major trends that are impacting farming and agricultural machinery manufacturing.
Affordable, Professional Productivity Solutions
Agricultural machinery manufacturers are often small- and medium-sized organizations that do not have the large information technology resources that larger enterprises can apply to implementing and maintaining high-end software solutions. They need professional computer-aided design (CAD) and productivity solutions that are affordable, as well as easy to implement and maintain. Solid Edge provides solutions that help
Built-in photorealistic rendering tools to create stunning product images and animations that help you communicate the innovative features of your designs to potential customers
The ability to rapidly design, analyze and modify 3D parts and assembly models to perform feasibility studies and ensure accurate fit and function of all components
Solid Edge data management offers scalable solutions for management of CAD files and related technical data that meet the needs of agricultural machinery manufacturers, from startups and very small firms to larger manufacturers with distributed operations
For agricultural machinery manufacturers who both design standard products that are available in many configurations as well as engineer-to-order, accelerated design means delivering your new products on time, meeting your customers’ needs and increasing your cash flow and profitability.
Products Delivered Faster and with Greater Innovation
Theebo Tech designs and manufactures agricultural equipment, including seeders and planters, and has achieved simplified and automated product development processes using Solid Edge.
- Select design solution that can best manage sheet metal and large assemblies
- Streamline the design process
- Improve the reuse of 3D product data
Keys to Success
- Understand the link between files and the full impact of design changes
- Enable ready access to critical documents
- Utilize synchronous technology to accelerate product development
- Notably improved design speed
- Significant reuse of designs from previous models
- Simplified and automated product development processes resulting in substantially improved operational efficiencies
- Products delivered faster and with greater innovation