Cyber Monday 2021 Terms & Conditions
Buy a yearly Solid Edge subscription and get your first year for 50% off!
- Incentive available only through Siemens Digital Industries Software and its participating channel partners;
- Valid only for customers with a physical address in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Czech Republic, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium and Australia;
- Offered only in connection with the purchase of Solid Edge® software licenses which must be purchased between November 29th, 11 am UTC and ends Friday, December 3rd at 11:59 PM PST;
- After the first year ends, the purchaser agrees to pay the currently posted annual subscription price available here or here each year unless the subscriber cancels the subscription. No other discounts apply;
- Cancellation can occur anytime during the year, however, no refund will be given for any portion of that year;
- Incentive is 50% off for the first (1st) year of a Solid Edge annual license subscription (approximate retail values: Design and Drafting $900.00; Foundation $2,220.00; Classic $2,760.00; Premium $3,940.00),
- Incentives are claimed by entering the promotion code where indicated at the time of purchase. The promotion code will be published on https://solidedge.siemens.com/en/pages/cyber-monday-2021/;
- Offer valid for first time Solid Edge annual subscribers only;
- Limit one (1) 50% off annual subscription per subscriber. For the avoidance of doubt, a subscriber may be an individual or a business entity.
If for any reason this program is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Siemens Industry Software Inc., corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this upgrade program, Siemens Digital Industries Software reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this discount program.
Note: Siemens and the Siemens logo are registered trademarks of Siemens AG. A list of relevant Siemens trademarks can be found here. Other trademarks belong to their respective owners.