Solid Edge First month £1.00 Terms & Conditions
Buy a monthly Solid Edge subscription and get your first month for £1.00
- Incentive available only through Siemens Digital Industries Software and its participating channel partners;
- Valid only for customers with a physical address in the United Kingdom;
- Offered only in connection with purchase of Solid Edge® software licenses which must be purchased between October 10, 2018 8:00 a.m. Central Time through March 31, 2019 5:00 p.m. Central Time;
- After the first month ends, purchaser agrees to pay the currently posted monthly subscription price available here each month unless subscriber cancels the subscription. No other discounts apply;
- Cancellation can occur anytime during any month, however, no refund will be given for any portion of that month;
- Incentive is £1.00 for the first (1st) month of a Solid Edge monthly license subscription (approximate retail values: Design and Drafting £90.00; Foundation £210.00; Classic £250.00; Premium £350);
- Incentives are claimed by entering the promotion code where indicated at the time of purchase;
- Offer valid for first time Solid Edge monthly subscribers only;
- Limit one (1) £1.00 month subscription per subscriber. For the avoidance of doubt, a subscriber may be an individual or a business entity.
If for any reason this program is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Siemens Digital Industries Software, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this upgrade program, Siemens Digital Industries Software reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this discount program.
Note: Siemens and the Siemens logo are registered trademarks of Siemens AG. Solid Edge is a trademark or registered trademark of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries. All other trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks belong to their respective holders.